CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mommy Turns the Big 3-0!!!

I turned the big 3-0 a week and 2 days after Brooks' birthday! You would think that I would have had as much fun as I could during the last few days of my twenties. That I did...Brooks' first week of his second year and the last week of my twenties was revolved around changing diapers!!!! And I mean, A LOT of them! Brooks got ROTAVIRUS (yes, he got the vaccine)! It was awful...I felt so sorry for our sweet angel. Thankfully, it ran its course, and he was all go for the weekend. Brian is the best gift giver and so thoughtful! He surprised me with Sugarland tickets (love, love, love them!!!!). The concert was awesome! Brian even enjoyed it, and he is not that much of a country fan! That Jennifer Nettles is one cool chic! And...after church the next day, Brian invited several of my friends over for a little surprise party! I honestly had no idea...it was great!!! Brian and my girls did a great job of planning and cooking some great treats! Thanks honey! It was a great weekend, which was a good thing because Sunday night I spent up all night sick! I caught the ROTA! so, my actual bday and several days afterward were quite miserable!



Jack insisted that we put all 30 candles on...










1 comments:

Michael, Elizabeth, Vaiden, Whitten, and Mary Katharine said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Looks like you had a great day!!