CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Been Too Long!

Yes, we are still here! Between the rotavirus, having a couple of ear infections, tubes, the computer being down for a couple of weeks and the holidays, I have been terrible at keeping our blog updated! I'm going to spend the next few days trying to catch up. To start from the earliest, our sweet angel turned one! I'm honestly not sure at all about where the time went! As sad as I am that it is going by so quickly, I am loving this fun time with him. The boy is such a hoot! We are so very blessed in life and thank the Lord every day for the amazing family and friends that we have! Brooks is truly the light of our life, and Brian and I look at each other every day and talk about how much we love him! We are so grateful that he is such a smart and healthy little boy! At his one year checkup his statistics were: 23 pounds (55 percentile) and 30 3/4 inches (75 percentile)...such a big boy!

0 comments: