CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy's Day Off

I have reduced my hours at work and am only working 4 days a week now. Today was my second week with my new schedule. It was wonderful to be able to actually get through my long list of things to do. After all my errands, I picked Brooks up and we went to Wal-Mart. He LOVES Wal-Mart!!! It gives him the chance to people watch, which is one of his favorite things to do. We dropped off the groceries and headed over to Kelli's. Kaylin was going to try rice cereal out for the first time. She did great...made a few funny faces, but ate it all (well, what didn't end up on her face). Brooks is so funny with Kaylin. He wants to get to her every chance he can get. He already has several girlfriends, so I hope all his other sweet baby girls don't get jealous about his date today. He loves you all!

Kayin after cereal...look at those gorgeous blue eyes!

Looks like he is giving her some advice!Oh, how sweet...kissing her hand!

0 comments: