CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

I know, I know...I'm terrible. I'm just now posting holiday pics. Since baseball has begun, I don't have a lot of blogging time. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. The first couple are of Brooks' Thanksgiving party at school. I really enjoyed getting to see him playing with all his little friends at school. They just ran around in circles after they ate all those sweets! Brian's cousin Laura Leslie hosted Thanksgiving again this year. The girls beat Jon and Shane in soccer. That was fun to watch! It was a great time and fabulous food!!!







With Bobby, Pam, Jon, and Brandy

Scott, Laura Leslie, Rachel, Anna Claire and Hannah Kate
Kyra, Shane, Ally Grace and baby Lee Katherine (in Kyra's belly)

0 comments: