CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Driving Machine!

Look out Tony Stewart (I think that is who won Talladega)...here comes Brooks Hardy! This boy loves to get behind the wheel. Anytime we are close to the car, he tries to jump out of my arms to get to the driver's side. We were waiting for Daddy so he could watch the last couple minutes of the Colts game this afternoon to head to the fair, so I thought I would let him play at the wheel. He had me laughing so hard. Sometimes I think that he is an adult trapped in a baby's body. He is the funniest little thing! He was washing the windshield, turning on the blinkers and lights, and turning that wheel like he knew exactly what he was doing! So, I turned the radio up, and he started dancing. What a hoot!

As for the fair...this was about it. He loves to stroll and was amazed at all of the rides, but it was the people watching that was the best for all of us! Seriously...where do these people come from? I don't see them on a day-to-day basis around town! Brooks had more teeth than several of the fairgoers! So, this is pretty much the look he had on his face the whole time we were there...


1 comments:

McCarra Family said...

Boooo on Tony Stewart! I will take Brooks Hardy anyday.